[meteorite-list] Muskogee kmz

Fries, Marc D. (JSC-XI211) marc.d.fries at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 25 18:28:13 EST 2023

I have finished calculating the landing sites for all of the radar signatures in the Muskogee fall, and they produced a nicely defined strewn field.  I cannot post the Google Earth kmz on the NASA website just because there is no file-sharing mechanism there. Feel free to email me at this address and I'll send you the kmz file.

The new calculation moves the strewn field slightly east for the heaviest masses, and expands the strewnfield slightly south and west.  It looks like it was a fairly massive fall.

Cheers,
Marc Fries