[meteorite-list] AD : Aguas Zarcas, Shergotty, crusted Peekskill, Draveil, Puerto Lapice, La Criolla, Millbillillie, and more for sale !

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 8 09:58:35 EST 2023

Hello,

Here is my Ensisheim 2023 pre-sale, with amazing specimens :
- 94 grams Aguas Zarcas
- 0.5 gram Shergotty
- 3.66 grams Draveil with tile
- 4 grams Puerto Lapice
- 51.7 grams Millbillillie
- 3.45 and 14.4 grams Peekskill with crust
- 314 grams La Criolla
- 453 grams Beni M'hira
and 1018 grams Seih Al Mishab 002 main mass (UAE)

Conditions of sale are strict but last year every customer found an easy solution for payment and delivery.

Meteorites will be delivered exclusively during the Ensisheim Show 2023 mid-june so if you buy, you'll have to come here or ask a meteorite friend to get your parcel at my table. I can't take the risk to send these gems by post...

You can get the catalog of sale and price list here :
https://meteor-center.com/shop/special-sale-2023/ensisheim_pre_sale_2023_catalog.pdf  (better use a computer)

Of course, as usual, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Please read carefully Conditions of Sale (in the Catalog of Sale) before ordering, in particular the fact that as it is a sale (first come, first
served), you'll have to place a deposit of 10% which won't be refundable in case of cancellation.

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Collectors Association
Aka 218268 Pierremariepele