[meteorite-list] AD: My new book - 50 State Unofficial Meteorites

Frank Carroll fcarroll at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 26 17:21:48 EST 2023

Looks like a nice read.  I wish I would have known.  I have a good chance that I have the main mass for Centerville, SD.  I have had it for about 8 years and Would have to go back thru all my notes to get back up to speed on the history I have.  Centerville was tested in the early 60’s and the tests are much more specific these days and the museum of geology would not agree to have it retested so I never pursued it.  Have a wonderful evening Frank CarrollHouston TX

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone