[meteorite-list] AD : Aguas Zarcas, Shergotty, crusted Peekskill, Draveil, Puerto Lapice, Millbillillie, and more for sale !

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 3 09:42:44 EST 2023

Hello,

**** Prices reduced but prices now fixed ****

Here is my Ensisheim 2023 pre-sale, with amazing specimens :
- 94 grams Aguas Zarcas
- 0.5 gram Shergotty
- 3.66 grams Draveil with tile
- 4 grams complete Puerto Lapice
- 51.7 grams Millbillillie
- 3.45 and 14.4 grams Peekskill with crust
- 453 grams Beni M'hira
and 1018 grams Seih Al Mishab 002 main mass (UAE)

*** You can get the catalog of sale and price list here :
https://meteor-center.com/shop/special-sale-2023/ensisheim_pre_sale_2023_catalog.pdf  (better use a computer) ***

Conditions of sale are strict but last year, every customer found an easy solution for payment and delivery.

Meteorites will be delivered exclusively during the Ensisheim Show 2023 mid-june so if you buy, you'll have to come here or ask a meteorite friend to get your parcel at my table. I can't take the risk to send these gems by post...

Please read carefully Conditions of Sale (in the Catalog of Sale) before ordering, in particular the fact that as it is a sale (first come, first
served), you'll have to place a deposit of 10% which won't be refundable in case of cancellation.

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Collectors Association
Aka 218268 Pierremariepele