[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Sales List

AL Mitterling mittmet51 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 05:50:59 EST 2023

Meteorite Specimens For Sale February Tucson Gem Show 2023

I will be at the Tucson Gem Shows Feb 1st to Feb. 11th.
You can contact me by email at: mittmet51 at gmail.com
or call my business phone at:  (574-453-7285) if you have
an interest in my specimens. Small specimens can be mailed out.

Make an offer sale.

Total Specimens listed 14.

Pena Blanca Springs, TX   Class: Aubrite
part slice w/crust  (Robert Haag Label
                                                        86.5 gm.
             $6,895

Pasamonte, New Mexico                  7.5 gm.
 $7,000           Eucrite crusted one side

Campo del Cielo.                        2398.6 gm.
 $1,698
Whole Iron specimen
Campo del Cielo.                        1928.6 gm.
 $1,350
Whole Iron specimen

Odessa, TX                                 1675.0 gm.
 $1,800
Iron IAB

Esquel, Argentina.                           52.0 gm
  $1,500
Part Slice

Seymchan Slice (pallasite)            105.5 gm
$1,260
Part slice

Large NWA 869  L 3-6              18,432.0 gm
(18.43 kilos) 40.6 lbs (nose cone)
$9,000
(or best reasonable offer)

Richland, Tx Hexahedrite  1129   gm.   Whole slice              $6,000

Mt. Dooling Iron   class IC                     96.0 gm
 $  500
Australia whole slice

Clark County, Kentucky Rare                 20.6 gm                  $   995
Rare Class: IIIF

Millbillillie, Australia Class: eucrite        361.2 gm
 $6,000

Unclassified NWA Stony                    1,224.8 gm                  $1,500
beautiful black crust

Sahara #97095. Labbene piece         3,995.2 gm                  $3,500
This is a Stony fragment with outside oxidized crust