[meteorite-list] AD: Sale Millbillillie, Saricicek, Seymachan

Mike TETTENBORN tett at rogers.com
Tue Aug 15 14:20:44 EDT 2023

List,

It is difficult having two expensive hobbies.  Meteorite collecting and Astrophotography really suck out the reserves from my wallet.

To help pay for some new Astro gear I am opening up part of my Meteorite collection to the list.  Below is what I have.  Email and we can negotiate price and shipping.

Cheers!

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada

Sariçiçek Howardite Fall Sept. 2, 2015 Bingöl Turkey 4.3 gms Complete Stone
Sariçiçek Howardite Fall Sept. 2, 2015 Bingöl Turkey 1.8 gms Part slice
Millbillillie Eucrite. Fall Oct. 1960 Western Australia 12.3 gms. Full Slice
Millbillillie Eucrite. Fall Oct. 1960 Western Australia 19.0 gms. Complete Stone
Seymchan Iron Pallasite Find 1967 Magadan district, Russia 567 gms Part slice, Coated

Images and prices can be found here:  http://www.tettenborn.ca/Meteorites/MeteoriteSales.html