[meteorite-list] Brisbane Australia gem show tomorrow

dean bessey themeteoriteshop at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 03:03:51 EDT 2023

I know that this list has at least a handful members from the brisbane area so I would like to invite anybody in the area to a nice gem show tomorrow. There wont be a lot of meteorite dealers but I will have a display of hundreds of meteorites including a couple museum quality NWAs. Lots of fossils and other stuff from 60 or so dealers will be available.Show is on Saturday Aug 12th put on by the Caboolture lapidary club. Just put CABOOLTURE HISTORICAL VILLAGE in your GPS and it will take you there.
Show is at the Caboolture historical village about a half hour north of downtown Brisbane.This is a really nice museum about olden day Australia including lots of old engines, cars and trucks and if you go to the gem show you have full access to the museum. Really great place to bring kids for a family outing. Normally it costs $15 entry to the museum but if you go through the gem club entrance you only pay $5 to go to the gem show and the museum access is basically free. (They charge around $3 to go on the train ride - which gets stopped by train robbers who gives everybody a three dollar bill).If you cant come see my meteorites in person feel free to look over my ebay auctions (Ebay user id AMUNRE) where I have lots of meteorites at really cheap prices.Cheers
Dean