[meteorite-list] (no subject)

humboldt bay jay humboldtbayjay at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 22:42:52 EDT 2023

Hello,
My name is Jason and I am having another round of Penny auctions with
Sunday being a big day!  I would like to invite you to check out the
selection.

https://www.ebay.com/str/handfulofspace

I try to have something for everyone, from the small chip collectors up to
the whole stone meteorite fanatics.  This auction features many meteorites
that I guided through the classification process so you will have great
provenance, and if I sourced it from another dealer I will include their
COA along with mine.  I combine shipping (please don't pay until we adjust
the invoice) and am happy to answer questions. Here is a sample of the
selection I am offering, all starting at just 1 penny.

Main Mass! NWA 14120 H4 358g
NWA XXXX 659g fantastic fusion crust
NWA 14883 R3 Rumuruti 6.2g
NWA 15758 CK6 6.38g "space brownies"
NWA 14425 EH3 12.04g high metal Enstatite
NWA 14560 Pallasite 3.52g
NWA 14744 Mesosiderite 107.3g polished
NWA 14558 Winonaite 23.3g high metal
Cranfield Meteorite H3-5 micro
NWA 15763 Ureilite 2.67g chip
NWA 14878 R3 7.6g Rumuruti
NWA 14973 LL6 13.1g corner cut
Libyan Desert Glass, 14.8g polished window
NWA 14144 Mesosiderite 40.7g rare and desirable slice
Gebel Kamil 176.2g Iron Ungrouped
And more!

Thank you to everyone who is bidding and has bid in the past!  I really
appreciate your support.

Best regards,
Jason Whitcomb
Eureka, California