[meteorite-list] AD: Jason's Penny Auctions

humboldt bay jay humboldtbayjay at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 20:26:32 EDT 2023

Hello,
My name is Jason and I am having another round of Penny auctions with
Sunday being the big day.  I would like to invite you to check out the
selection.

https://www.ebay.com/str/handfulofspace

I try to have something for everyone, from the small chip collectors up to
the whole stone meteorite fanatics.  This auction features many meteorites
that I guided through the classification process so you will have great
provenance, and if I sourced it from another dealer I will include their
COA along with mine.  I combine shipping (please don't pay until we adjust
the invoice) and am happy to answer questions. Here is a sample of the
selection I am offering, all starting at just 1 penny.

I have also been working on capturing the form and texture of meteorites
using a 3d modeler.  If you would like to check out some of the results
please click the link here:

https://www.handfulofspace.com/featured

Here is just a sample of what is being offered:
NWA 869 L3-6 585g whole stone, great type example
HaH 346 "Ghadamis" L6 199g great crust and shape
NWA XXXX 1163g whole stone unclassified display meteorite
NWA XXXX 2670g whole stone unclassified display meteorite
NWA 14425 EH3 6.6g Enstatite rare type polished slice
NWA 14558 Winonaite 12.3g high metal primitive achondrite
NWA 14560 Pallasite 10.46g whole meteorite robust olivine
Tektite 88.8g impactite from massive to meteorite impact
NWA 15758 CK6 9.5g carbonaceous chondrite "space brownies"
NWA 14883 R3 Rumuruti 9.98g great breccia
NWA 13631 CR2 1.49g thin slice carbonaceous meteorite
NWA 15744 L4 Shock Melted 24.8g polished slice
Erg Chech 002 Achondrite Ungrouped .61g older than Earth
NWA 13752 Urielite 1.8g Great thin slice achondrite meteorite
NWA 14755 Lunar feldspar breccia 1.37g hold a moon nugget
Tarda C2 Ungrouped Micro appx .014g from fresh meteorite fall

Thank you to everyone who is bidding and has bid in the past!  I really
appreciate your support.

Best regards,
Jason Whitcomb
Eureka, California