[meteorite-list] MARSROX Meteorite sales/surprises

Kevin Kichinka marsrox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 23:19:47 EDT 2022

To: Team Meteorite

Re: Sale of meteorites, some at 2015 market prices, 34 different, 18 with
'names' not numbers, seven Falls. I also offer the ultimate signed copy of
my book, *'The Art of Collecting Meteorites'....#500. *

This is the first of several sales I hope to offer over the next ten years.
(Thanks for the memories Art. I'm so old now that I remember when the
Nakhla Dog was just a puppy!)

*Please research **within the MetBull and onward **the latest science and
past history of any specimen you desire before purchasing. Consider what
compelled me to seek it out. Are your goals and interests the same?*

Bernd Pauly once wrote that he had never sold a specimen. If I were to live
forever, I would not sell these.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Ordinary chondrite highlights include rare class *Clovis H3.6*, an *EH3*,
two unweathered* L3's* packed with chondrules, 1876 Oz FALL *Tenham L6*,
low TKW FALL brecciated and beautiful *Sidi al Ou Azur L4,* and a last
century find but fresh-as-tomorrow *DAG 298 LL4*.

Carbonaceous chondrite special offerings include *Allende CV3*, a *CK3*, a
*CK5* and a *CK6*.

Achondrite headliners feature a* Diogenite fall*, two special *Urelites*, a
very odd and ancient *Winonaite,* and a less-expensive *Angrite*
paired with spectacular *NWA 2999.*

For the curious there's some KT Boundary Clay and one professionally
polished slice of Sudbury Impact Melt.

*Most significantly, after waiting seventeen years I am offering the last
signed and numbered 'hard copy' of my book 'The Art of Collecting
Meteorites'. There are already 499 signed and numbered copies on
bookshelves around the world, with #1 going to O Richard Norton, #2 to Dr.
Joel Schiff and #3 to Meteorite Man Robert Haag. This is the last one.*

*#500 *

See the attached file for specific offering descriptions and terms of
sale.  I explain how I am teaming with Blaine Reed to coordinate this sale,
but time is of the essence.

My necessary format is something styled from the pre-internet past, and it
is about meteorites in a happier time, before medieval War and its
inflation, before pandemias instigated a lifestyle choice for face
coverings, before crude politics beget mutual distrust, before our
disrespected climate fought back. I hope my offering of meteorites today is
an enjoyable diversion.

Happily lost inside the lightning-filled clouds over Costa Rica.

Kevin Kichinka

All buyers will receive a transmitted file of a copy of my last market
study, 'The Global Meteorite Price Report - 2015'.