[meteorite-list] AD : many new meteorites added to my online-shop meteor-center.com/shop

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 16 04:15:40 EDT 2022

Hi !

You can have a look at my online shop : meteor-center.com/shop

with many new pieces added like Peekskill, Rantila (aubrite), Renchen (german fall 2018), Antonin (polish fall 2021), and many historical falls like L'Aigle, Jonzac, Le Teilleul, Ausson, Lucé, Luponnas, Vouillé...  more than 280 meteorites !

Look on a PC or tablet to have the best experience.

Have a nice week-end,

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Collectors Association