[meteorite-list] David Gregory

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 21:34:26 EDT 2022

Hello everybody,
I am sorry but I have very bad news to tell you.Just a few hours ago I received an email from Chris Gregory informing me that his father Dr. David Gregory had passed away Monday night. The effects of the cancer he had been battling for years finally got to him.
For those of you who did not have the chance and pleasure to meet him, he was the friendliest person, a doctor, and a long time collector of our favorite space rocks. You could usually see him during the Denver or the Tucson Shows sitting quietly in the room of one or the other of the meteorite dealers, chatting with all the people he knew. I last saw him during the Tucson Show of 2020, I told him that I had broken my back a few months earlier, he told me that he had done that too years earlier, so we had a very nice conversation comparing back problems!!

Again we lost a very kind friendly person, and the world is poorer tonight. Please tell everybody who might have known him. Thank you.All my sympathy and condolences to Chris and his family.

Anne BlackIMPACTIKA.comimpactika at aol.com