[meteorite-list] Central Indiana Boom

Chris Friedman callawaygolfer18 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:41:52 EDT 2022

Hey guys,

Just want to check in to see if we have more information on a landing in central Indiana. The state is still trying to figure out the mystery explosion/boom that cannot be explained. My first thought was an object crashing to earth.

Here are a couple of articles. So far, a couple of fire ball sightings have been reported at the same time. Do you think this could be meteor crashing to earth in the area?

https://youtu.be/F9YNtdJ4aIo

https://www.wishtv.com/news/local-news/american-meteor-society-receives-2-reports-of-a-fireball-after-loud-boom-heard-across-several-indiana-counties/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WISH-TV&fbclid=IwAR3rX5rTNIeokmoj1sXOFMcTPKPlBDmjH7OXQkDugtXAlDjt9jhMVhjTwm4

Sent from my iPhone