[meteorite-list] AD: New auctions in Ebay, NWA 482 lunar, Zagami, Bilanga, Saratov, large AAA Moldavite, Imilac, Gibeon and many many more 😊

Msg - Meteorites msgmeteorites at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:13:08 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I have some nice auctions finishing on ebay in the next few days. Including
NWA 482 Lunar, Zagami, Saratov, Bilanga, Lowicz, Zaklodzie, Aguas Zarcas,
Imilac, Awesome Buzzard Coulee end cut and individual and many more 😊 Most
with 99p start prices and NO RESERVE! Take a look at my ebay shop to see
them all 👍

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/msgmeteoritesshop

All the best and good luck of you decide to bid 😊👍

Cheers

Martin