[meteorite-list] Global Meteorite Association PARTY in Tucson (and later in Ensisheim)

Gmail mendy.ouzillou at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:21:29 EST 2022

I should have been more explicit. All are invited. You do not need to be a member to come.

Regards,

Mendy Ouzillou

On Jan 28, 2022, at 6:09 AM, Gmail <mendy.ouzillou at gmail.com> wrote:

The GMA (https://gmeta.org) will be hosting its first (but not last) in-person party at the famous Sky Bar (https://skybartucson.com/) in Tucson. The bar is great and next door is Brooklyn Pizza that is owned by the same people that own the bar. So, if you are hungry you can order pizza from the bar and eat it at the party.

Party will start tomorrow at 5:30pm on Saturday, Jan. 29 and go to at least 9pm

Address: 536 N 4th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705
Phone Number: +1-520-622-4300
Bring any friends interested in meteorites!

As the host and president (Mendy), I will bring a prize (a nice partial slice of the rare iron Watson 001) to be given away at 8pm to all active members and those that sign up that day or before. Must be present to win. We may have other prizes, but you can count on at least one.

Cash bar, come as you are!

We will follow whatever COVID protocols the bar has in place.

PARTY in ENSISHEIM
Over the next months we will be finalizing the details for a party in Ensisheim. The board feels it is important to create social opportunities for all members to get to know each other in order to strengthen our bonds. If you would like to help with the event, let us know. As we get closer to the date for Ensisheim, we will let you know how you can help.

Regards to all,

Mendy Ouzillou
GMA President
GMA #G0002