[meteorite-list] AD : 94g Aguas Zarcas, 42g Murchison, 65g Tirhert, 132g Saricicek, Shergotty, Ornans, Orgueil, and more for sale !

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 22 07:28:52 EST 2022

Hello,

>From my former message mentioning a big sale, here are the specimens available now :
- 94 grams Aguas Zarcas
- 3.4 grams Ornans
- 11.57 grams Dhofar 2046 main mass (CM anom Dhofar 225 likely paired)
- 0.5 gram Shergotty

Conditions of sale remain unchanged.

They will be delivered exclusively during the Ensisheim Show 2022 so if you buy, you'll have to come here or ask a meteorite friend to get your parcel at my table. I can't take the risk to send these gems by post...

You can get the catalog of sale and price list here : https://meteor-center.com/shop/special-sale-2022/  (better use a computer)

Of course, as usual, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Please read carefully Conditions of Sale (in the Catalog of Sale) before ordering, in particular the fact that as it is a sale (first come, first served), you'll have to place a deposit of 10% which won't be refundable in case of cancellation.

Thanks.

Pierre-Marie Pelé
http://www.meteor-center.com
Meteoritical Society member
IMCA member #3360AD : 94g Aguas Zarcas, 42g Murchison, 65g Tirhert, 132g Saricicek, Shergotty, Ornans, Orgueil, and more for sale !

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Collectors Association