[meteorite-list] AD : 94g Aguas Zarcas, 42g Murchison, 65g Tirhert, 132g Saricicek, Shergotty, Ornans, Orgueil, and more for sale !

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 20 08:03:51 EST 2022

Hello !

I have decided to offer for sale some wonderful meteorites : 94g Aguas Zarcas, 42.6g Murchison individual, 132g oriented Saricicek, 3.4g Ornans, Orgueil vial, Dhofar 2046 (225 pairing), 0.5g Shergotty, amazing 64g  Tirhert.

They will be delivered exclusively during the Ensisheim Show 2022 so if you buy, you'll have to come here or ask a meteorite friend to get your parcel at my table. I can't take the risk to send these gems by post...

You can get the catalog of sale and price list here : https://meteor-center.com/shop/special-sale-2022/  (better use a computer)

Of course, as usual, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Please read carefully Conditions of Sale (in the Catalog of Sale) before ordering, in particular the fact that as it is a sale (first come, first served), you'll have to place a deposit of 10% which won't be refundable in case of cancellation.

Thanks.

Pierre-Marie Pelé
http://www.meteor-center.com
Meteoritical Society member