[meteorite-list] Regarding about the Glenn I. Huss Collection number H37.810

Sanghyeok Lee i at liku.kr
Wed Feb 16 08:04:57 EST 2022

Dear list,

I wonder if anyone are access to the Glenn I. Huss’s collection catalog (especially second), I will be extremely appreciated when I know information related to the Huss number below…

- H37.810

I suspect Canyon Diablo, and the entry likely available at the “The Second Huss Collection of Meteorites (1986)” catalogue. If someone able to provide me a photograph or scanned version of this page or scanned catalogue, I will be literally thrilled of…

Thank you for the all helps.

Sincerely yours,
Sang-Hyeok, Lee