[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 001, lot of Sikhote-Alins, Thin Sections, Pica glass, etc - Ebay auction ending soon

Kereszty Zsolt crbobs69 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 10:18:18 EST 2022

Dear List Members!

I would like to offer you some interesting, rare, and beautiful meteorites.

You can see in my Ebay site, my auctions will ending soon in today evening.

See tehm here:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hunmet

NWA 001 L6 chondrite - very very rare  580 USD

Meteorite Thin Sections:

Pica impact glass, Chile, possible cometary origin  90 USD

Meteor-crater, USA - sandstone sample  80 USD

Chelyabinsk LL5 IMB  75 USD

NWA 753 Rumuruti 3.9  80 USD

NWA 11398 nice CV3 with CAIs  80 USD

LL3.00 very very rare sub-subtyped chondrite slices

smaller one is 900 USD

Bigger one is 2000 USD

Sikhote-Alin lot of pieces well regmaglypted cool iron meteorities

16 pcs in all 257 gr, original patinated ! - 1155 USD

10 pcs in all 278 gr well regmaglypted, black colored - 1195 USD

8 pcs in all 204 gr well regmaglypted, black colored - 880 USD

Kosice H5 witnessed fall big slice, brecciated ! - 630 USD

If you like it something please contact me.

Best Regards!

Zsolt Kereszty, Hungary

IMCA#6251, Meteoritical Society