[meteorite-list] DONATION REFUNDS + Inflation (Mifflin)

mlblood at cox.net mlblood at cox.net
Sun Dec 18 14:30:13 EST 2022

Hi all,

On April 14, 2010 in Mifflin, Wisconsin there was a fall that took many
meteorite hunters to the area. After some time, there was talk on the list
of creating a display for the local school.  I volunteered to put one together.

At the time I was only 64 and still full of energy and excitement and certainty
I would pull it off. This and that delayed the project and then I was struck with
liver cancer, a liver transplant and subsequent ailments. In short, I NEVER delivered.

I am now 76 and recent years have been rough medically. I would like to
return all the donations (+inflation) people sent in for this project. Most were $5
or $10 and a few were $25 and one was substantially larger.

Please contact me directly for a full refund + the 36.53% inflation since 2010.
I would appreciate it if we could wrap this up before the end of the month of December.
When I do leave here I would like to go with an even balance with everyone.

I apologize to all for failing to come through on the intended project.

Best regards,
Michael Blood