[meteorite-list] [Ad 11/52]: Skyfall's LARGEST inventory sale ... EVER

Mendy Ouzillou mendy.ouzillou at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 10:08:01 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,
First a quick personal update: My last advertisement to the meteorite list
was 3.5 years ago and much has happened since then. The Ouzillou's have
moved onto a ranch (10 cows, 2 chickens and 42 acres) east of Austin, TX and
I have formed a new non-profit organization called the Global Meteorite
Association (www.gmeta.org <http://www.gmeta.org> ). This new organization
is dedicated to growing the hobby of collecting meteorites, providing
outreach and education to the non-scientific community and bridging the gap
between our scientific and non-scientific communities. All are welcome and
for those interested, you can read all about it on the website. Moving on to
the meteorites ...
First and foremost, I have created an online spreadsheet that will be
updated on a regular basis:
SkyFall-PUBLIC-Inventory-Sales-List-2022MARCH.xlsx
<https://1drv.ms/x/s!ApwRTux0g0Lbgo1FYreSUzpYotx1Ow?e=Iu7zWH>
The spreadsheet is sortable and will have prices listed for most specimens
with the goal of having prices for all. Should anyone have trouble accessing
the spreadsheet, let me know and I will email it to you. Shipping is
separate. Pictures of specimens are on request. The list of available
specimens is (very) long and does not include my tektite inventory for those
of you that are interested. As always, IF you do not find it in my
inventory, then please ask as I may be able to find it for you. Note the
second tab in the spreadsheet includes highly sought after specimens of
Winchcombe, the CM2 2021 fall in the UK
(https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=74388). These specimens
come from the Wilcock family listed in the MetBull.
I am usually open to do partial trades on nearly all specimens except for
those on consignment (Chwichiya 002 - member of the new but not approved CT
group, Winchcombe).
Regards to all,
Mendy Ouzillou
SkyFall Meteorites