[meteorite-list] Update - TheMeteoriteSite.com

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at centurylink.net
Fri Oct 22 09:26:21 EDT 2021

Dear List Members,

This is a note to let you know that the domain, TheMeteoriteSite.com has
been sold so I am no longer entertaining offers. The new owner also
purchased the rights to the Northwest Africa 5000 website.  Please seek
permission before linking other websites to this site and respect the
copyrighted images and text.

I accepted the offer based on the professionalism, honesty and fairness
this firm has demonstrated in the past. They reflect with great honor on
the meteorite community!

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe