[meteorite-list] Dan Wray

pmodreski at aol.com pmodreski at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 11:27:20 EST 2021

Thank you so much for the report on Dan's condition, Anne!
Those of us who knew Dan and were there at the NM Mineral Symposium, had heard Sunday morning that Dan had had "something heart-related" happen and was at a hospital in Albuquerque, but no one knew anything of the details, nor what his condition was. We'd had a dinner banquet for the symposium that Saturday evening, and Dan and Brenda were there then--in fact, I even sat at the table with them--and at that time Dan had never said one word about having had any medical issue!
Very glad that he is doing well, and that there were friends and family to pitch in and help.
Pete