[meteorite-list] AD: Beautiful oriented NWAs, Barwell, Camel Donga, Seymchan, large Ghubara slice and many more............

Msg - Meteorites msgmeteorites at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:08:32 EDT 2021

Paid AD 6 of 12

Hi all,

Lots of new Ebay listings, including 2 x amazing oriented NWA Individuals,
a 1.18g cut fragment of Barwell, a 23g Seymchan etched quarter slice and a
beautiful highly polished fill slice of Ghubara plus many, many
more........

All listed with no
reserve and many with £0.99 start prices...........

You can link to all my auctions from my website here:

(https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/msg-meteorites-current-ebay-auctions/)

Or go straight to my Ebay shop here:

(https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/msgmeteoritesshop)

Please take a look if interested and good luck if you decide to bid.

All the best.

Cheers

Martin