[meteorite-list] PDF file and an article about Maniitsoq structure (West Greenland)

Paul etchplain at att.net
Sun Mar 28 12:33:23 EDT 2021

Dr. Ludovic Ferrière, Natural History Museum in Vienna
provided me with a citation to an informative article
about the Maniitsoq structure (West Greenland). It is:

When is a crater not a crater?
There’s no punchline, this massive geological structure
in Greenland just probably isn’t a crater. By Robin
George Andrews, March 19, 2021
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/maniitsoq-structure-crater

In a previous post, "Controversy over Maniitsoq structure
(West Greenland) continues," I provided the below citation:

Yakymchuk, C., Kirkland, C.L., Cavosie, A.J., Szilas, K., Hollis,
J., Gardiner, N.J., Waterton, P., Steenfelt, A. and Martin, L., 2021.
Stirred not shaken; critical evaluation of a proposed Archean
meteorite impact in West Greenland. Earth and Planetary Science
Letters, 557, no. 116730.

The PDF version of this paper can found online at:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/348437635_Stirred_not_shaken_critical_evaluation_of_a_proposed_Archean_meteorite_impact_in_West_Greenland

Yours,

Paul H.