[meteorite-list] hot vs. cold meteorite falls

Finbarr Connolly finconnolly71 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:44:26 EDT 2021

One of the eye-witnesses to Barwell, Joseph Grewcock -

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/magazine-35054625

described the meteorite as being 'red-hot'. He originally thought it had
fallen off a lorry, so had no reason to be 'psychologically tricked'. The
number of similar reports connected to other falls, makes me believe you
are correct.

Regards,
Finbarr.