[meteorite-list] AD: Winchcombe UK meteorite specimens for sale

Msg - Meteorites msgmeteorites at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 04:20:35 EDT 2021

Paid AD 8 of 12

Hi all,

Working on behal;f of a group I am happy to finally announce some
Winchcombe meteorite specimens for sale. Very little material has been
found and even less available for collectors. I have set up a separate
dedicated sales page which you can see below. Get the only UK
Carbonaceous CM (not official yet) here:

(https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/winchcombe-uk-meteorite-specimens-for-sale)

I also have a wonderful 596g Gibeon for sale in uncleaned condition
with natural patina and large scoops. Not often seen like this these
days. On ebay with 99p start price and NO reserve!

Plenty of other auctions and listings too

You can link to all my auctions from my website here:

(https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/msg-meteorites-current-ebay-auctions/)

Or go straight to my Ebay shop here:

(https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/msgmeteoritesshop)

Please take a look if interested and good luck if you decide to bid.

All the best.

Cheers

Martin

--