[meteorite-list] Breja

Gary Fujihara fujmon at mac.com
Sun Jul 11 18:27:28 EDT 2021

I got and sold much of the Taouz/ Breja back in the summer of 2010 and back then the find location was kept secret because (as I was told) it fell in Algeria. It was implied to me that MetSoc would not approve any stone coming out of that country because of its strict export rules and anything that did make it out of the country would have, out of necessity, been smuggled out. The stones were exquisitely pristine with nothing but flight markings on their virgin fusion crusts. I think the reason for disqualifying its classification were lack of gps coordinates. It was not classified as a fall or find.

Sent from Gary's iPhone