[meteorite-list] Group Membership Request

Michael Blazich mikeblazich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:06:16 EST 2021

I'm reaching out to request information about your organization.  I am a
basic rockhound and nature enthusiasts who would love an opportunity to
chase after the next fall and turn it into a find. I love the randomness
and adventure these opportunities present and look forward to being a part
of it!  My hope is that your organization compiles fresh data and presents
it to its members with the main focus on organizing the hunt or at least
giving a location.
I've done a lot of research of meteorite impacts in my area and am
intending on chasing after some of these needles in the haystack with
matted down Wisconsin spring vegetation which is just around the corner!
The longshot aspect of the hunt intruiges me and is what draws me in.
Furthermore,  the majesty of the amazing origin of these rare specimens
blows my mind!  Thank for this opportunity and any information you can
provide!