[meteorite-list] Christies auction results

Bob King nightsky55 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:45:56 EST 2021

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the link. Some absolutely wonderful meteorites there and great
photos! While I didn't check every price,
I looked at a bunch of them and thought most were on the high to very high
side. A 304.5g Sikhote for $13,750 (before premium?). It's a pretty piece.
granted, but $45/g is beyond the pale. Or the 112.7g slice of Allende for
$20,000 ($177/g). Whew!
Of course, whatever price something goes for, that's the price someone's
willing to pay :)

Thanks again.
Bob