[meteorite-list] UK/EU e-commerce tax party

MexicoDoug mexicodoug at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 15:59:24 EST 2021

Just catching up on my most favorite meteorite place in the universe. It looks to me like all the EU will have even stiffer bureaucracy than the UK starting July 1, 2021?

"be introduced in the EU from 1 July 2021 for consignments valued at less than €150"

Taxes are inherently a political football so 'No further comment.'
<sigh>

Cheers & keep the faith to my Continental and Isle European friends, and those who deal with them,
Doug