[meteorite-list] MORRISTOWN MESOSIDERITE

Jeff Cooper bellwoodfarms at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:07:32 EDT 2021

Hi, hope everyone is safe and sound. I’ve been in the shadows for years learning from the experts, never have been answered at any time, guess I’m still considered a noob. Would Really appreciate any information on any and all Morristown Mesosiderite for sale, I appreciate the help from all that have given me a chance. I know 60 - 80 g’s a year in purchase’s is  not much to some, but it’s a start for me. I live in Morristown and my family owned the land it was found on, we built a subdivision there called “Deers Run” and I was fortunate enough to do the earth moving along with searching thousands of rock walls and barns over the last 35 years. Persistence pays off. Thank you for your time and I look forward to to adding more specimens to me collection. Have a great Weekend.   Jeff CooperBellwood1867 at yahoo.com

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone