[meteorite-list] Meteoritical Bulletin Main Mass photos

Tommy tommy58 at hvc.rr.com
Sun Jun 14 12:21:58 EDT 2020

   Hi Marcin,

      I don't do facebook either. When it first started I was on it for
3 months and didn't care for it so I found out how to permanently delete
my account and never looked back. For one thing it's one of the most
insecure sites on the internet. How many times a year do I read or hear
about some security issue(s) with it? And there just so much nonsense on
it as well. It's not for me. I prefer this list and/or perhaps a web
site dedicated to meteorites. Then again I've never been a trend/fad
follower. "But everybody is on facebook!" So what?!

I choose not to use facebook. Just like I choose TV shows or movies I
watch. If the list moves to facebook I'm out. Not that I'm a major
player in the world of meteorites or anything, I'm just a low level,
meager collector.

Tom