[meteorite-list] Group hunt Willcox Playa dry lake near Tucson Feb 3rd/5th

CARL ESPARZA cdtucson at cox.net
Fri Jan 31 17:11:46 EST 2020

The last time I drove by there, it looked like a real lake. I don't know how to check that now without driving there. Lots of Cranes hanging out there in the water. https://tucson.com/news/local/as-many-as-sandhill-cranes-roosting-near-willcox/article_0195a014-702a-5052-9eaf-757989b7dc77.html

Carl Esparza

Love & Life