[meteorite-list] Rarest bencubbinite Sierra Gorda 013 2,44 g. end cut on Ebay

Timur Astronom bredfild at mail.ru
Thu Jan 2 15:21:53 EST 2020

Dear researchers and collectors! I put up for auction Ebay half of a small sawn fragment of a unique bencubbinite Sierra Gorda 013:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/164004849514?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
The meteorite fragment is well polished, and can be used for research without any additional processing. We all continue to wait for a large article on international studies of this amazing meteorite!
Always yours, Timur Kryachko
bredfild at mail.ru