[meteorite-list] I wanna present my collection!

Sanghyeok Lee i at liku.kr
Wed Dec 2 03:00:49 EST 2020

Hello, list!

This is Sang-Hyeok from South Korea.

I wanna present my collection to the list. I will be glad when the collector colleagues are visiting my website :D

https://starfall.rocks

I collect meteorites since 2015 when I was a freshman. I always focused on small meteorite but exceptional features, because they are affordable, absolutely beautiful, easy to store. I wanna talk about meteorites with meteorite collector colleagues all around the world!

All constructive feedback, a comment will be welcome!

P.S. I can’t properly photograph some oriented meteorites. what is the best strategy for capture meteorite photos?