[meteorite-list] Please verify your submitted Tucson Show information.

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Sun Jan 13 16:20:29 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

All submitted information has been posted. To everyone who submitted
their Tucson information please take a look at your information and let
me know if anything needs to be changed.

http://www.meteorite.com/tucson/

Thank you all!

Paul

Happy New Year Everyone!

The 2019 Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is fast approaching and we will
again be providing our Tucson Gem Show Meteorite Dealer Hotel Guide.

Hotel Dealers and Visitors:  Please use the following link to submit
your information.
http://www.meteorite.com/submit-tucson-information/

The information you submit is manually posted so it may take a day or
two to post.

Please bookmark Our Tucson Show Guide URL on your phone.
http://www.meteorite.com/tucson/

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Paul and Jim