[meteorite-list] AD New great meteorites for sale

Tomasz Jakubowski illaenus at wp.pl
Fri Feb 22 06:56:29 EST 2019

Hello Meteorite Collectors,  Check my new meteorites for sale :  www.collectingmeteorites.com www.collectingmeteorites.com  You will find there New Libya fall complete specimens, Aba Panu half piece with amazing chondrules, Tirhert EUC big piece (417g), few historical pieces with old labels and one very rare Iron form USA.....    Any question? feel free to contact :   illaenus at gmail.com  I am open on trades too.  Thanks for watching.    All the best  Tomasz Jakubowski  www.collectingmeteorites.com www.collectingmeteorites.com