[meteorite-list] AD: Tucson Gem Show

almitt2 at localnet.com almitt2 at localnet.com
Fri Feb 1 13:37:05 EST 2019

Greetings,

I will be in Tucson from February 2nd to February 10th. I can be found
at the Days Inn room 134 (Blaine Reed's Room). Some of my items will be
on display there.

Some of the items I will have with me:

*Odessa, Texas Slices 300 to 400 gram range & end piece

*Taza Whole                 1136.0 gm
*Georgetown                   26.2 gm
*Passamonte, NM                7.5 gm
*Gujba                        68.9 gm
*Millillbillillie, Aust.     360.0 gm     100% crust
        *Wells, Tx
*Claxton, GA                2 - .41 gm macros
*Tagish Lake                    .138 gm
*Lost City, OK                 6.7 gm
          Macros                  .98 & .48 gm
*Moss                             1.18 gm
*Cape York                   245.6 gm  rectangular           *Theil
Mountains, Ant          11.0 gm  display                  *D'Orbigny,
Arg.                3.8 gm  small ryker            *Park Forest, IL
           23.0 gm  small ryker             *Johnstown, Co
     9.2 gm  small ryker                    *Porttales Valley, NN
    48   gm  small ryker            *Bilanga                        6.4
gm  small ryker             *Moorabie, Aust.                4   gm
small ryker             *Kapoeta                        1.04 gm
*Sahara 95097               3,800.0 gm
*Michigan Meteorite

Larger Iron Meteorites

*Odessa, TX                  1680    gm
*Odessa, TX (large slices & end piece)

*Canyon Diablo                  26.2 lbs
*Toluca, Mexico                 17.0 lbs

Many other specimens

I will be away from the computer during the day until I get in at night.
I can be reached at 574-453-7285 for appointment to see items. I am
eager to deal so I hope to get one or several of my nice specimens in
your collection.