[meteorite-list] Ancient Meteorite Coins

MICHAEL BLOOD mlblood at cox.net
Sat Aug 17 17:58:16 EDT 2019

I now have a website up with info on meteorite coins of ancient Greece and Rome.
Right now it is strictly information. I will add coins for sale over the weekend, but for
those just interested in information I do go over the various stones found in different
configurations on various coins. It is an abbreviated version of the introduction to the
subject in my book. Here you can get it free:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/coins.html# http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/coins.html

Best wishes to all,

Michael Blood

PS: If anyone has some of these coins they want to sell, please contact me at
mlblood at cox.net mailto:mlblood at cox.net  with "METEORITE COINS" in the subject box.... thanks