[meteorite-list] AD Agoudal 47kg museum quality specimen

Tomasz Jakubowski illaenus at wp.pl
Tue Apr 23 06:01:08 EDT 2019

Hello Meteorite Collectors,  here available for sale a real museum specimen Agoudal iron form Morocco, IIB type, weight 47kg with amazing sculpture (I call this Gibeon like shape). Such sizes specimen are not available on market nowadays, just small ones left.  Photos and animated GIF showing shape is on my web page.  www.collectingmeteorites.com www.collectingmeteorites.com   So here is an opportunity to get museum class specimen to Your collection. In case of price, we are waiting for Your offer (anyway on page we wrote starting price), send me PM  my email :   illaenus at gmail.com  or    jarkko.kettunen at ajak.fi  Specimen belong to a big European collector Jarkko Kettunen. Specimen is located in Finland. We have full information about specimen origin. Feel free to contact with us.  Thanks for watching.      All the best  Tomasz Jakubowski and Jarkko Kettunen