[meteorite-list] MAPS: NWA 4799 (AUB) reclassified as ENSTATITE CHONDRITE IMPACT MELT (AD)

Peter Marmet p.marmet at thinsections.ch
Sun Apr 21 05:43:40 EDT 2019

Hello!

I just saw an article in the newest MAPS magazine:

NWA 4799 (and 3 other NWA mets) are reclassified from Aubrite to ENSTATITE CHONDRITE IMPACT MELT !

By chance I'm offering such a thin section on ebay right now (ending in a few hours!):

https://tinyurl.com/y5butl6b

 ...in addition I offer two other very interesting E (A)chondrites:

Happy Canyon (thin section and met slice) and NWA 4301…

Cheers,
Peter

Peter Marmet - IMCA #2747
http://www.marmet-meteorites.com