[meteorite-list] Chinese Space Station (OT)

John Lutzon jl at lutzon.com
Thu Mar 29 11:58:22 EDT 2018

E.P.,

Hello, with respect, I will question you on your assumption
that this is will be a non-fatal event that which includes the
atmospheric insertion of components of unknown composition.

I have seen auctions of Volkswagon sized fuel "balls" from
stuff that should Not have survived the burn-up.

Do you have some personal Chinese
nomenclature info that insures everything will disintergrate?

Inurement to your post, there is no world wide alarm. And, I
hope everyone called it correctly.

And, E.P., Paul has/had nothing to do with this event--why
did you mention him?

Regards, John