[meteorite-list] Meteorites with old labels WANTED

Tomasz Jakubowski illaenus at wp.pl
Tue Mar 27 10:20:28 EDT 2018

Dear Meteorite Collectors,  again I ask about meteorites with old labels (old labels form museum or private collectors). I like especially European falls and finds but I am open on all offers. Old books about meteorites also.   Also I am curious do anyone have a meteorite with Julian Siemachko label?   Please contact me at my email -   illaenus at gmail.com     All the best  Tomasz Jakubowski  www.collectingmeteorites.com www.collectingmeteorites.com  PTM, IMCA, MetSoc