[meteorite-list] Boxes sealed with tape.

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 15:45:00 EDT 2018

Hello to all of you who prepare meteorites, mostly irons.

Please stop sealing those clear plastic boxes with yards and yards of tape. I have to remove all that  tape to be able to open the box and take a good picture of the specimen, and all that tape leaves a sticky mess that is very difficult to clean, I often just move the specimen to a new box.
I know you want to seal the box to protect your good work, but really a couple small tabs along the long edges would be sufficient.

Thank you for considering this request.

Anne Black
IMPACTIKA.com
impactika at aol.com