[meteorite-list] Looking to purchase more meteorite 'give-aways' for presentations + micrometeorites

DAN hawkstalker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:45:49 EDT 2018

Hi Jon,I have a few items which might interest you. Two unclassified Moroccan chondrites. One is a polished slice, the other is a complete specimen  (about a pound) with a small broken end which shows metal inclusions. I've used these to pass around to children as they are perfect for this.I have a couple smaller specimens to.If interested,  please give me your contact information, and I will send images and details.
I would be interested in hearing more about how you went about collecting those nice micrometeorites?
Have an impactful day, DAN

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone