[meteorite-list] AD: Rare NWA iron subgroup, rare USA meteorites FS (Ad: 12/12)

Bigjohn Shea bigjohnshea at mail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:18:30 EDT 2018

Dear Fellow Collectors,

Hope you are all doing well this week.

I recently updated my website to include some great specimens of a rare NWA iron subgroup, some very hard to find US meteorite specimens, a newly classified small NWA eucrite and a few lovely NWA unclassified stone specimens. Please follow the link below:

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

Additionally, there are a handful of other meteorite specimens listed on my site, including some slices of the highly recrystallized and porous NWA 11359, a true rarity of a specimen with a very crystalline appearance. Truly a unique specimen…

Please take a moment from your busy day to consider adding a few specimens of these unique meteorites to your collection.

Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295