[meteorite-list] Ruben Garcia Fake Facebook Account

Ruben Garcia rubengarcia85382 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 16:40:46 EDT 2017

Hi all,

A couple of years I tried Facebook - for the second time. After a year
or so I once again deleted my account. Some people took it personally,
thinking I simply blocked them. Now I understand why....   Recently
Sonny Clary, Johnny Humphries and others, have sent me a link to a
fake Ruben Garcia Facebook account.

Please understand I HAVE NO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

If you are friends with me on FB, unfriend...  It's not me!

Please check your FB, I see no reason to support an imposter!

--

Rock On!

Ruben Garcia

www.RubenMrMeteoriteGarcia.com