[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times November Issue Now Up

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Thu Nov 16 19:14:32 EST 2017

Hello Everyone,

The November issue of Meteorite Times is now up.

On a sad note, please read Bob's notice on Bob Hoover who passed on
November 6, 2017.

This month we present an article by Luke Daly, the 2016 recipient of the
Brian Mason Award. The Brian Mason Award is sponsored by the IMCA.

It's the end of another year for MT and as always, we'd like to thank
all of our contributors for the outstanding work they continue to do on
each issue of Meteorite Times.

https://www.meteorite-times.com/monthly-issues/

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim