[meteorite-list] AD - a Beni M'hira meteorite of 154g found by me, for sale

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Thu May 4 08:25:08 EDT 2017

Hello,

here is a nice Beni M'hira specimen of 154g with a nice shape, found by me. Beni M'hira is a L6 chondrite that fell in 2001 in Tunisia.  This stone is one of the last I will sell so be quick. It is sold with GPS coordinates and strewnfield photos (in-situ).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/meteorite-Beni-M-039-hira-154-55g-specimen-Rare-tunisian-fall-Found-by-me-/112394626243

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Association Collectors